Terms of Service
Last modified: July 18th, 2016
Forums Libre, refers to the Forums Libre website, which is owned and administered by Paphus Solutions Inc., a Canadian corporation.
Rules and policies
- You will not post images or content, that may violate copyrighted works, or personality rights, that you do have rights to.
- You will not use content, that contain hate speech, threatening language, sexuality or pornographic content; incite violence; or contain nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not use Forums Libre to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not use Forums Libre for spam, or to violate the terms of any other service.
- Any violation of these rules or policies may result in the termination of your account, and your forums.
- If you suspect your copyrighted work has been uploaded to our website, please flag the item including your copyright info, or contact our copyright agent Paphus Solutions Inc. (see contact).
- Accounts of users found to repeatedly violate copyrighted works will be terminated.
Your Forums, Posts, Content and Information
You own the forums your create on this website subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and scripting code, you give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your IP content on our website, through our wireless applications, and other interfaces.
- When you delete your forum, post or IP content, it is deleted from our database. However, you understand that your forum, or post may persist in our backup copies for a period of time.
- When you create a forum as public, it will be accessible by any user including anonymous users, of Forums Libre including this website, its wireless applications, or other interfaces.
- When you create a private forum, it will only be accessible to users you give access to.
- Any content you post to a forum you do not own, you release all rights to.
- This website makes no guarantee on the security or durability of your forums. Its data may be lost due to software or hardware failure, hacked, lost due to software upgrades, deleted to reclaim space, or may be deleted if determined to be in violation of the website rules or policies.
- We appreciate suggestions about our website and applications, but you understand that we may use them without obligation to compensate you for them.
- We may ad advertisements to our pages, or your content pages.
Forums Libre allows you to ad your own ad code to your content to generate revenue for yourself. You can obtain ad code from Google Adsense, or any other ad provider. Your ads must also comply with the Forums Libre terms of service, and cannot contain any offensive, or adult content.
Forums Libre uses ads through Google Adsense. Google may collect information on users including demographics and interest reporting, see gaoptout for opt outs.
We do our best to keep this website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep this website safe, and provide several mechanism to flag forums and posts that are in violation of this website's rules and policies.
User Content and Licensing
Forums Libre allows users to create and upload content to our web service. Forums Libre has rules governing this content, and has policies in place allow flagging and deleting of content and users violating those policies. However Forums Libre is not responsible for the user generated and uploaded content, and makes no guarantee on its accuracy, safety, or liability.
Video and Audio Chat
- See 'Rules and policies', these all apply to video and audio chat.
- Offensive or adult content feeds, including sexuality, nudity, pornographic, graphic or gratuitous violence, will result in immediate termination of your account.
- Please flag any users violating our terms of service.
If you use our services, SDK, or API on your website, you must provide a link to livechatlibre.com on your site, unless you upgrade to a Bronze, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond account.
TranslationOur language translation service uses Yandex Translate. If you use our language translation, you are responsible for conforming to Yandex's terms of service, https://yandex.com/legal/translate_api
APIs and ServicesIf you use Forums Libre with another service or API, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, or others, you are also responsible for their terms of service.
FORUMS LIBRE PROVIDES YOU WITH ITS SITE AND FORUMS ON AN AS IS BASIS. WE OFFER NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY BOTS, THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-FRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.